Brand Marketing Adviser
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: San Ramon, CA
Posted: December 6, 2017
The ideal candidate would have experience managing brand identity, developing strategy and messaging, project management experience, and Marketing/Brand agency or client experience. This is a team of 4 people that will collaboratively work together. Ability to work well with others needed. Performance will be measured on outputs of efforts demonstrated within the team.
Responsibilities (include but not limited):
• Brand Identity - The Brand & Marketing Adviser will providing brand strategy and application consultation to business units globally, managing complex, strategic branding projects, and leads the development and refining brand identity strategies/systems
• Project Management- they should also have a strong ability to manage and track complex integrated plans and associated deliverables across creative media and cross-functional team to ensure seamless integration and on-time delivery. Demonstrated experience in communicating to various stakeholders
• Organizational Change/Deployment - The Brand & Marketing Adviser will assist in the deployment of client’s brand promise throughout the global organization. Providing tools, resources and training to marketing/communications teams to activate the brand promise and to localize for their respective business units/geographies.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 8-10 years of proven experience in brand, marketing, or advertising role at an agency or client
• Experienced in managing and providing direction/input to brand and creative agencies
• Prior experience at an advertising agency or within a corporate marketing department - Experience with Microsoft Office required
To apply for a job posted here or or to get in touch, please use this form or email your resume to careers@ResolutionEnergyServices.com