Sureview Subject Matter Expert
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Houston
Posted: November 29, 2017
To support the Information Risk Management team. The candidate will be responsible for maintenance and operation of the tools as well as improvements and opportunities to benefit the information security function. The candidate will be the primary contact for issues related to both the tools, infrastructure, and endpoints.
- Be a subject matter resource for the complete Sureview platform.
- Configure collection policies and rules based on monitoring requirements provided by analysts.
- Monitor the endpoint monitoring systems including the application, data store, endpoints, and other applicable infrastructure for functionality, performance, and efficacy.
- Re-mediate any technical issues with the endpoint monitoring system quickly and efficiently to ensure consistent operations.
- Work with analysts to improve performance and effectiveness of the endpoint monitoring platform.
- Develop and document processes and procedures for maintenance and operation of the user endpoint monitoring platform.
- Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 5-7+ years of work implementing and supporting IT security solutions.
- 2+ years working with Sureview required
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, computer engineering, or another technical field.
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle database/system is required (MySQL, Hadoop, Tomcat, Linux, SIEM, DLP and other security related products preferred)
Special Consideration given to:
- Python Scripting experience within a database environment desirable
- Securonix or Digital Guardian a plus (aggregates data)
To apply for a job posted here or or to get in touch, please use this form or email your resume to careers@ResolutionEnergyServices.com